Hi there! We’re quickly approaching Christmas, and I’ve been upping my gift-giving this year. In this blog post, I provide some holiday gift ideas that will hopefully inspire you. It’s very nice to receive/give presents during the holidays, but we should take into account the real meaning of the holiday! The holidays are all about spending time with loved ones and showing gratitude for each other.
For simplicity, I’ve split out this post into four different categories, and to be honest, these gifts could be for anyone special in your life. Hope this helps!
For the Gals
For the Boys
For Your Dad
For Your Mom
Small Businesses to Support
- Shop Love Hayley – A small black-owned online business with affordable and trendy clothing pieces! Hayley is super sweet and I actually had an awesome opportunity to model for her brand. Check out her Insta for the fun shoot!
- Ruth Polish – Vegan nail polish that comes in a bunch of cute colors!
- Klur. Co – Another black-owned business specializing in skincare.
- Juni Essentials – Bamboo toothbrushes that would make cute stocking stuffers.
- Osea Malibu – A family-owned business located in Malibu with plant-based skincare. Do check out the Brightening Serum – I absolutely love it!
I hope you all have a wonderful December and found these holiday gift ideas just a bit helpful. Leave your thoughts in the comments below and let me know what your favorite gift from this list was!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post. Happy Holidays!