Hi everyone! As we move forward from an intense past week, it’s necessary to keep educating ourselves, donating to Black organizations, and providing support for the Black community as a whole. Our fight is not over and we must actively fight against racism. This is only the beginning!
Father’s Day is approaching quickly, and I’ve come up with a compilation of Father’s Day gift ideas for your dad’s honorary day. Father’s Day is only one day out of the year, but it’s important to remember to celebrate our dads each and every day.
Below are a couple of DIY projects and some items that you can buy online right now for your dad. Despite the majority of physical items below on this post, I’m sure he’ll love spending the day with you!
- SWIM TRUNKS
- Walmart has a great selection of clothes for men, women, and kids. Summer is right around the corner, and I found a pair of swim trunks for my dad a few weeks ago. Furthermore, he could wear the trunks as loungewear since they’re extremely comfortable.
- COLLEGE MEMORABILIA
- If you’re in college, your dad would probably love a t-shirt or hat with your university logo so that he can proudly represent your college!
- Some dads are pretty good with technology, and at the same time, some need a little help navigating the tech world. As a matter of fact, I think a dad would appreciate some new headphones. Wireless headphones are easy to sync up to a phone and he’ll be able to move freely without a wire. You could get him AirPods or Bose headphones!
- ETSY GIFT
- If you’re artistically challenged, a gift from Etsy would be a splendid purchase. I bought this print for Father’s Day this year, and for this past Mother’s Day, I gave my mom this pillow. Not to mention, Etsy is an awesome website that has creative and unique items that you won’t find anywhere else!
- WOODEN GIFT
- At the Dollar Tree, there are boxes, crosses, animals, cars, and more wooden items that you could easily paint and decorate. Get out those paintbrushes and tap into your creative side!
- PICTURE FRAME
- If your dad likes a certain baby picture of you (and your siblings), you could recreate that photograph and frame it! I’ve seen some particularly hilarious recreations that people have done. It makes for a thoughtful gift that will make your dad laugh!
- PERSONALIZED MUG
- A few years ago, I found a mug that was perfect for my dad. Our dog is named Yoda, and we found a green mug with the phrase “YODA BEST DAD EVER.” Mugs are a universal favorite and pretty easy to find online. I recommend looking at Etsy! The online store has great options specifically for Father’s Day and there are gifts for every holiday.
- ALCOHOL OR CIGARS
- My dad enjoys Japanese whiskey and cigars, so I think a dad would certainly appreciate a bottle of his favorite alcohol or a box of cigars. You could give him a gift card to Bevmo so that he can get whatever he desires!
- You have to be living under a rock if you don’t know about HydroFlasks. If you aren’t aware, HydroFlasks keep your drink hot up to 12 hours, and your drink cold up to 24 hours. Moreover, there are a variety of bottles, tumblers, and growlers to choose from that come in multiple colors.
ACTS OF SERVICE
- WASH HIS CAR
- MAKE HIM BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER
- PARTICIPATE IN HIS FAVORITE ACTIVITY (FISHING, GOLFING, HIKING, ETC)
- DO CHORES THAT HE DISLIKES
I hope you found these Father’s Day gift ideas helpful! Above all, thank you for reading, and I know your dad will appreciate you being YOU. Spend time with your dad, give him a hug, and celebrate!
Check out my sustainability tips here if you haven’t already!
Also, you can take a look at what I did in Japan here!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE
TWEET @ ME ON TWITTER
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
LET’S BE FRIENDS ON GOODREADS